Mini Review Incredible service from Cyber Woodworking Depot (Lenox Blades Group Buy) - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Community Forums > Product Testing & Review > Vendors
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 07:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Retired Head Moderator

Photos: 18

Default Incredible service from Cyber Woodworking Depot (Lenox Blades Group Buy)

I have never written a review but after the INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE I experienced from Cyber Woodworking Depot with the Lenox Group buy, I had to post something!

Cyber Woodworking Depot (www.toolcenter.com) is a general woodworking tool store online. They are a Lenox dealer and have the best prices on Lenox bandsaw blades that I have found. I have done 3 bandsaw blade group buys from them and it has always been a good experience. During this group buy that I am currently hosting, Don, the Sales Manager (possibly the owner?) went WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND any expected customer service.

When I do a buy, I enter all of the orders into an Excel spreadsheet and sort them by product number so I know how many of each size and configuration to order. In the past, if I had ordered 5 of a certain size and configuration, I would get 5 blades in one small box. If 1 person ordered 3 blades and another ordered 2 of that size, I would have to open the box and sort them out to make sure I got the right quantities, sizes, and configuration for each participant.

On this buy, Don actually visited IAP and read the buy thread. He places the order direct withLenox and they drop ship the blades straight to me. On this buy, he gave instruction to package the blades based on quantity of a certain type that each participant ordered. In other words, if I ordered 5 blades of a certain size and out of those, one person had ordered 3 and another person ordered 2, he had Lenox package them with 3 in one box and 2 in the other so that I did not have to open each and every box!

I think that is INCREDIBLE customer service and that he went WAY above and beyond. It had to be a real pain for him to have to place his order with Lenox that way but it sure made the buy MUCH LESS PAINFULL.

If you need bandsaw blades (or any other woodworking tools for that matter) Don at Cyber Woodworking Depot is real hard to beat!

Thank you, Don!!

The original, affordable home stabilizing solution!
Now available exclusively from TurnTex...Alumilite Clear and White in 1 gallon kits (1/2 Gal A&B)
www.TurnTex.com

Last edited by MesquiteMan; 04-10-2010 at 07:19 PM.
MesquiteMan is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 04-10-2010, 07:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

Photos: 25

Wow that is awesome...It is always nice to hear about people going above & beyond for their customers. Plus the fact he logged on here and perhaps found some info about our little group is a +.

Now I cannot wait for my blades

witz1976 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 04-10-2010, 07:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Retired Head Moderator

Photos: 18

Don has visited here before. He actually did a discount on blades during the 09 bash. I have ordered from him before with blade buys so he knew that when he saw my order, it was from here and he took it upon himself to come here and take a look! Never even asked me about it!

The original, affordable home stabilizing solution!
Now available exclusively from TurnTex...Alumilite Clear and White in 1 gallon kits (1/2 Gal A&B)
www.TurnTex.com
MesquiteMan is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Advertisement
Old 04-10-2010, 07:24 PM   #4 (permalink)

Photos: 4

Wow, great service. Thanks again Curtis for running it. Now if only you could get the shipping services to provide some of that customer service we would be set.
Logged on members can hide ads