A great vendor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Reb

Ordered some alum blanks from Jonnycnc. Rec'v them fast in the mail. When I was putting them on a Jr II one blank was a tight fit, So I got a bigger hammer. :) Make a long story short John felt like the blank was at fault and made me another one free. I ready think I should have used a smaller hammer. :) But in any case JOhn made one free just to make sure. Looks like if John has any ??'s about his products he want to make it right.

I know one thing-he now has a customer that will buy from his products before buying somewhere else.

Thanks John

Randy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timbo

I agree with all you guys...JonnyCNC is the man! I've order several times from John and have not been dissappointed. Fantastic products and great service.

PenMan1

Hard to find a better vendor than JohnnyCNC. If he didn't make his products so well, I do more business with him. His finishing bushings are the best I have ever used. Almost two years old, thousands of coats of CA over them. Just dunk them in acetone about once a month and go right on.

I wish all pen making products were made as well as Johnny's!

renowb

Heck, I haven't ordered any thing from Johnny, but after reading these comments, I am now!:)

Top Bottom