Exotics ****

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithkarl2007

Once again I have been blown away by Exotic Blanks incredible service. I had ordered a few of the Princess's incredible blanks and a couple of Lucite blanks. When i was browsing the site I went to purchase some Casein also but from the site it seemed to be out of stock. I sent Dawn a message with my order to include a Casein blank if they had it and to add the cost onto my total.
When my blanks arrived and I opened the box, inside was an Alternative Casein blank and a regular Casein blank, both marked freebies. To say i was gobsmacked would be an understatement. They never fail to deliver and they will always be my one stop shop for pen making material. As I said before, you guys rock!!

toolcrazy

I think Dawn is Clairvoyant. I made two orders in the recent past and I passed up a blank each time I did an order (diffrent blanks each time). Mainly to keep the order to a set amount. An low and behold, she added the blank that I passed up in each order as a freebie Yippie.

I don't know how she does it. All I can say is: FREEBIE YIPPIE!!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks for the kind comments!!!

I should mention that it is "freebeeyippee". You will find there is an url: www.freebeeyippee.com

That will take you to a new gallery (under construction) at Exotics.

Hint: Make nice pens from those "freebeeyippee" blanks--it may pay off soon!!!

FWIW

Top Bottom