Dawn needs to get a life - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Community Forums > Product Testing & Review > Vendors
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2011, 08:12 AM   #1 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Default Dawn needs to get a life

In all the years that I have been ordering from the internet, I have never had an order filled and shipped on a Sunday, Mother's Day I made an order, expecting it to be process and shipped the following week. 10:00 PM I get an e-mail, saying my order has been shipped.
Dawn, your either a workaholic, bored to death, or a customer service fanatic, based on past experiences I think it may be the last one

Some times my mind wanders off and some times it completely leaves me.
cajun skeeter is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 05-09-2011, 08:40 AM   #2 (permalink)

Photos: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun skeeter View Post
In all the years that I have been ordering from the internet, I have never had an order filled and shipped on a Sunday, Mother's Day I made an order, expecting it to be process and shipped the following week. 10:00 PM I get an e-mail, saying my order has been shipped.
Dawn, your either a workaholic, bored to death, or a customer service fanatic, based on past experiences I think it may be the last one
I'm sure there is an "Ed" joke in there somewhere.....but I like my Freebies too much to go ANY farther....

Tom
Old 05-09-2011, 08:43 AM   #3 (permalink)

Photos: 1469

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun skeeter View Post
I'm sure there is an "Ed" joke in there somewhere.....but I like my Freebies too much to go ANY farther....

Tom
Ditto. Doc
wizard is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Advertisement
Old 05-09-2011, 08:46 AM   #4 (permalink)

Photos: 51

Larry, I believe all of those apply to Dawn and Ed (except bored to death)! Their commitment to customer service sets the bar extremely high for all vendors. Ed is constantly conducting surveys here on the IAP, and dawn is always working on something new. They always respond to feedback, both positive and negative, with an eye on how to make service and their business even better!

So to conclude this shameless plug for exoticblanks.com , I would like to thank Ed and Dawn for their tireless efforts for keeping all of us wood-spinners as happy as possible. Thanks, guys!

"Make a fire for a man and keep him warm for a day, or set him on fire and keep him warm for the rest of his life..."
pianomanpj is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 05-09-2011, 08:59 AM   #5 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Ed got her a new whip for Mother's Day.
bobjackson is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 05-09-2011, 09:10 AM   #6 (permalink)

Photos: 1469

All joking aside, Dawn and Ed are truly amazing couple when it comes to their ability to make a customer happy. I consider them friends more than just a business. Their filling and sending orders at all hours whether weekends or middle of the night is just a start. They go further by offering encouragement to new and veteran pen makers, advice on turning materials, collecting the most interesting blanks for us to select from, little surprises when least expected, the thoughtful nature of even the freebies they send, the personal notes on the invoices, taking phone calls when you need something fast, paying for express shipping at times when they know you need it, and even working with family members to provide surprise gifts. I can't even tell you all the little things they have done to put a smile on my face. All of the above is noticed and appreciated. I wish them the best in their endeavors. These are just facts that I am stating and if this is considered a shameless plug for them, so be it.
Regards, Doc

Last edited by wizard; 05-09-2011 at 09:16 AM.
wizard is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 05-09-2011, 10:46 AM   #7 (permalink)

Photos: 50

You know Larry I received that same confirmation email last night. The sorry thing about that is that I know that I won't be able to turn any of my blanks for some time to come. I've ordered from them several times in the last couple of months and I've yet to make a pen from their great selection of blanks and their quick turnaround and service keeps me going back for more.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:39 AM   #8 (permalink)

Photos: 23

I did the same thing with Smitty's yesterday (Mother's Day). Very surprised at the quick response - packed and ready to mail today!

Outstanding service.

Earl
EarlD is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 05-09-2011, 12:08 PM   #9 (permalink)

Photos: 23

What Doc said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard View Post
All joking aside, Dawn and Ed are truly amazing couple when it comes to their ability to make a customer happy. I consider them friends more than just a business. Their filling and sending orders at all hours whether weekends or middle of the night is just a start. They go further by offering encouragement to new and veteran pen makers, advice on turning materials, collecting the most interesting blanks for us to select from, little surprises when least expected, the thoughtful nature of even the freebies they send, the personal notes on the invoices, taking phone calls when you need something fast, paying for express shipping at times when they know you need it, and even working with family members to provide surprise gifts. I can't even tell you all the little things they have done to put a smile on my face. All of the above is noticed and appreciated. I wish them the best in their endeavors. These are just facts that I am stating and if this is considered a shameless plug for them, so be it.
Regards, Doc
Central Arkansas IAP Chapter Member
edman2 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 05-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

Photos: 3

Make that x3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edman2 View Post
What Doc said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard View Post
Regards, Doc
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads