CaptG is a casting Magician!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1dweeb

This post is more of a gloat on my part but I wanted to share my experience with a very talented craftsman. A while back I saw a posting of Steampunk Willie which showed a great looking pen made by Jon Piper with a custom blank that was cast by CaptG. The blank was a watch part casting with a twist, carbon fiber background and a Mickey Mouse watch face. It looked awesome! I wanted one so that I could make a pen for a special person for Christmas later this year. I annoyed CaptnG until he agreed to make me a blank. He quickly went to work and fabricated a stunning piece of art.....which I just pulled out of the mailbox. I have been like a kid in a candy store since I got the box open. This thing is sweet! There is a saying here no pictures it didn't happen...Well let me tell you...I suck at taking pictures and can not do justice to this blank but if you really want to see it just search the postings for Steampunk Willie and you will get an idea of what I am talking about.
http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76050&highlight=steampunk+willie
I must say that the service from CaptG is top notch and the work is flawless..I am actually hesitant to turn this beauty as I know I can mess it up quicker than my wife can spend my paycheck!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Thanks CaptG I am truly impressed with your work!!!

Top Bottom