CaptG is a casting Magician!!! - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Community Forums > Product Testing & Review > Vendors
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 05:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

Photos: 8

Default CaptG is a casting Magician!!!

This post is more of a gloat on my part but I wanted to share my experience with a very talented craftsman. A while back I saw a posting of Steampunk Willie which showed a great looking pen made by Jon Piper with a custom blank that was cast by CaptG. The blank was a watch part casting with a twist, carbon fiber background and a Mickey Mouse watch face. It looked awesome! I wanted one so that I could make a pen for a special person for Christmas later this year. I annoyed CaptnG until he agreed to make me a blank. He quickly went to work and fabricated a stunning piece of art.....which I just pulled out of the mailbox. I have been like a kid in a candy store since I got the box open. This thing is sweet! There is a saying here no pictures it didn't happen...Well let me tell you...I suck at taking pictures and can not do justice to this blank but if you really want to see it just search the postings for Steampunk Willie and you will get an idea of what I am talking about.
Steampunk Willie
I must say that the service from CaptG is top notch and the work is flawless..I am actually hesitant to turn this beauty as I know I can mess it up quicker than my wife can spend my paycheck!!!

Thanks CaptG I am truly impressed with your work!!!
1dweeb is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads