CA from Wooden Wonders

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aggromere

I ordered a bunch of CA from Mannie at wooden wonders and just started using it today. It's like my other CA on steriods. It is awesome. Although my hand is still stuck to my ear.

If you run out of glue get some from Mannie.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tim self

Forget the GREAT service and LOWEST price hands down. It's the best I've EVER used. And the great service and price isn't bad either!

Seer

Don't you just love it I tried 3 other brands and this is by far the easiest to apply and finish. One of my neighbors is the TITEBond regional manager and he came over to talk to me about his product and when I showed him what I had got and how much I paid for it he was amazed but then the stuff he sells according to him is an industrial strength used by NASA and the military but he could come no where close to Mannies prices.

PenMan1

+1 on Manny's glue! Plus he also sells little 2 ounce bottles and uncut tops for these bottles. When I get a quart, pint or whatever, I divide it into 2 oz bottles (completely filled), cap with the unopened tops and refrigerate all but one two oz bottle that I am ready to use.

When my 2 oz bottle is 1/8th full, I remove another sealed bottle from the fridge and let it come to room temperature overnight . This works well for me. I always have fresh CA and with the sealed bottles, I never have to worry about condensation.

When I get the last 2 oz bottle from the fridge, I e-mail another glue order. Manny can ship faster than I can use 2 oz!

Rob73

I just placed my first order yesterday shipped this morning. No doubt the price is right and if the quality as good as everyone says I've found my new CA supplier.

johnnycnc

I just got a fresh order in, and would like to add my Thanks for the usual quick service
and excellent products.
Trying the odorless medium this time..my sinuses could use a break :)

Parson

It really is good glue. I am amazed at how well it works compared to other brands. Might be the age (or lack of age) of the bottle I bought from Mannie, or the old age of the glue I bought from other sources... the fresher the better, that's for sure!

Top Bottom