arizona silhouette

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mokol

unbelivable service from arizona silhouette.
i ordered on friday and got my order today {monday}
arizona to ny via usps
victor

Kenessl

I've ordered from Arizona Silhouette several times and have always had my order filled promptly. Once in a while, Bill will throw in a couple of free blanks in my order.

n7bsn

His shipment has been fast, but.... I ordered a set of the closed-end pen mandrels. The Baron (which I haven't used yet) and a 7mm. The 7mm is obviously much smaller and lighter
I started a run of 10 closed end caligraphy (dip) pens, got to pen five and found that the expansion part of the had broke.
So I wrote and asked if he had any reports of failure, or had I done something wrong.
Got no answer
Wrote again
Got no answer

Not impressed

TTFN
Ralph

Padre

Bill has always given me good service. I think you will find that the positive comments will always far outweigh the negative ones when it comes to Bill and Arizona Silhouette.

OKLAHOMAN

Haven't order from Bill in a while but have always gotten good and fast service, the only complaint I've ever had was he wouldn't pay my hospital bills for breaking every fingernail off in trying to open his packages:wink::biggrin:.

lwalden

Haven't order from Bill in a while but have always gotten good and fast service, the only complaint I've ever had was he wouldn't pay my hospital bills for breaking every fingernail off in trying to open his packages:wink::biggrin:.

Roy, you ought to know by now, go straight for the sawzall........

bruce119

I order from Bill frequently. Shipping always been 2-3 days just as fast as anyone else. I have also spoke with him a few times easy to talk to. He is strict on his shipping and makes it clear if you order a high ticket item I suggest getting the insurance. Although I never had any shipping problems with anyone yet. I guess just good luck now I probably jinxed myself lol

its_virgil

You should have given Bill a phone call. Emails often get shuffled to junk folders, overlooked, or just plain not seen. He has never failed to answer the phone when I;ve called.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

His shipment has been fast, but.... I ordered a set of the closed-end pen mandrels. The Baron (which I haven't used yet) and a 7mm. The 7mm is obviously much smaller and lighter
I started a run of 10 closed end caligraphy (dip) pens, got to pen five and found that the expansion part of the had broke.
So I wrote and asked if he had any reports of failure, or had I done something wrong.
Got no answer
Wrote again
Got no answer

Not impressed

TTFN
Ralph

PenMan1

I think Bill works for USPS. I order on Monday, from Arizona. Wednesday, it is on my doorstep, in Georgia. I don't know how he could improve shipping.

turn4fun

I've always had excellent service from Bill over the 2 plus yrs I've been making pens. Shipping is quick and prompt and accurate. Recently had a problem with some parts in a pen kit. Called and talked with Bill and got the problem resolved right away. By the way, that was the only problem I've ever had with an order from Ariz. Silhouette in the two plus years I've been ordering from them.

Parson

Zippy shipping. Always. And sometimes I get a free gift! Bill's great.

I just so wish he'd abandon that shopping cart program and web site design. I bet he could double his business inside a month or two if he'd let a professional design it and focus on what he does best... stocking excellent product and providing stellar customer service.

Freethinker

I have always had excellent service from Bill, and he sometimes throws in a free blank.

His shipping time is --to me-- unbeatable.

He gave me a DIW blank once that was awesome.

bking0217

I never have anything but great experiences with AS. Just yesterday, I needed to change something on my order after it had been submitted and they did it without hesitation. That's why I keep going back to them. They have outstanding customer service.

PenMan1

Zippy shipping. Always. And sometimes I get a free gift! Bill's great.

I just so wish he'd abandon that shopping cart program and web site design. I bet he could double his business inside a month or two if he'd let a professional design it and focus on what he does best... stocking excellent product and providing stellar customer service.

Yep, Bill can ship product faster than I can find it and pay for it.

His shipping and customer service is as good as it gets. His website and shopping cart were designed by a drunk 3 year old. It really is pitiful and extremely user "unfriendly".

Last edited:

leestoresund

Ya' know, Stan. Once I spoke with Bill a few years ago, when I first started using him. He was a little short with a newbie. Little tolerance for a simple question.
Since then I have had nothing but good dealings with him.
Just don't get him at a busy time.

Lee

PenMan1

Ya' know, Stan. Once I spoke with Bill a few years ago, when I first started using him. He was a little short with a newbie. Little tolerance for a simple question.
Since then I have had nothing but good dealings with him.
Just don't get him at a busy time.

Lee

Bill is a little different. He is really short on "chit chat" and he believes what he believes. HE DOES, however respect your right to believe differently. In fact he fought to give us the right to disagree with him.

Bill served his country proudly for many years, in times when military (especially Marines) got no respect. He has always done what he said he would do, his pricing is fair and his shipping is as good as it gets.

IMHO, that makes him worthy of my little bit of business! I don't like his website. If find it hard to negotiate and cumbersome to check out. BUT, as long as Bill is in business, I will continue to business with him.

Respectfully submitted.

KenV

And Bill is currently the Secretary for the Principally Pens AAW virtual Chapter that is getting started up.

designer

I sent Bill an email with a question (from a newbie). I got a straight answer right away. It might not have been 4 paragraphs long, but to the point and honest. I will be ordering from him based on this one time contact.

Rob73

I've ordered a couple times when I first was looking for turning suppliers. I had no problems with the shipping and even got a little something extra in my box. However, I haven't ordered again for a couple years. I just can't deal with the extremely poorly designed website. I'm sure he loses many new customers over that design.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Also looses a lot of business because he won't ship to Canada.

Pete
I have made the offer before and will make it again here. If you want to order from Arizona Silhouette and you are outside of the US, you can have the order shipped to me and I will reship anywhere in the world at cost. Bill's policies are his policies and while some don't like them, they are fair and very plainly written.

Padre

Also looses a lot of business because he won't ship to Canada.

Pete
I have made the offer before and will make it again here. If you want to order from Arizona Silhouette and you are outside of the US, you can have the order shipped to me and I will reship anywhere in the world at cost. Bill's policies are his policies and while some don't like them, they are fair and very plainly written.

Now that's a really great offer.

Curly

I appreciate your offer but as he doesn't want to sell to us I am quite content to spend my money with those who will.

Thanks
Pete

Andrew_K99

I've ordered a couple times when I first was looking for turning suppliers. I had no problems with the shipping and even got a little something extra in my box. However, I haven't ordered again for a couple years. I just can't deal with the extremely poorly designed website. I'm sure he loses many new customers over that design.

There are a few vendors on here where I have looked at their sites and went :eek: and moved on to another site. They're either poorly laid out or I can't find the information I want.

I appreciate your offer but as he doesn't want to sell to us I am quite content to spend my money with those who will.

Thanks
Pete
I second Curly's opinion. As it is his policy not to deal with us he'll not receive my business through others. Why a vendor would ignore Canada is a poor business choice IMO, it could mean a 10% increase in business.

AK

Top Bottom