International Association of Penturners - View Single Post - Cast English Walnut & Coffee Beans
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 09:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
jthompson1995

Photos: 2

Post Cast English Walnut, Coffee Beans & Pasta

Closed
I have some excess Cast blanks I'm offering for anyone interested. They're cast in alumilite, colored for the English Walnut and white for the coffee beans and pasta. They were cast at 60 PSI but may still contain some voids inside that will need to be filled with CA.

The blanks are at least 3/4" square by just over 5.25" long. Price for the blanks is $10 each plus shipping. Shipping is USPS Priority flat rate envelope or box, as appropriate, at actual cost. I accept paypal, check or money order.

Please post here with what you're interested in, first come, first serve. I'll check this thread and send emails as items sell, but feel free to send me a message too.

First up, Cast English Walnut - please indicate color and number

Blue

Maroon

Green

Here's a photo of a completed Cigar from one of the green blanks:

Next up the Coffee, I only have these 4 for sale currently, not numbered because they're all from the same batch and pretty much the same.

Finally, the pasta, four-color rotini in White alumilite. These 5 are all I have until I get some more resin, please order by number, thanks.

Thanks for looking.

A man who works with his hands is a laborer, a man who works with his hands and his mind is a craftsman, but a man who works with his hands, his mind and his heart is an artist. - Louis Nizer (1902-1994)

Last edited by jthompson1995; 08-19-2008 at 09:24 PM. Reason: added additional information, fixed spelling
jthompson1995 is offline   Top