International Association of Penturners - View Single Post - Lambeau Field Bleacher Blanks
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 09:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sprung

Photos: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scissortail Pens View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
PM's will be incoming later.

Quote:
I'll take the other 5 if you can prove that they came from the bleachers and provide providence of them coming from the bleachers.
Dave, I have obtained this wood directly from one of the individuals responsible for salvaging it after the 1999 fire. Attached is a picture of what I have received from them about this wood.
Is he willing to provide a signature and do so in front of a notary or vouch that the wood that you're offering came from there? Otherwise it doesn't provide us with anything.
Quote:
How about this, would he be or are you willing to sign a document that states that you know for a fact that this is where those blanks are from? I'm sure neither one of you would have a problem with that.
Dave, I have not met the source of this wood in person - all of my exchange has been through e-mail. Having done the research on this wood prior to purchasing any of it to make items for myself to sell (which also then turned into selling blanks of it), I have no concerns myself regarding the authenticity of this wood. I am also not the only blank seller who has purchased this wood from the source and not a single one of them has had any doubts either as to the authenticity of this wood.

My source states that the boards "have been verified by the General Contractor who built the 1957 stadium and also verbal confirmation from the original owner of Arthur Norgaards of Birch Creek who obtained the stadium boards from Lambeau for use in the renovations of Arthur Norgaards of Birch Creek."

Attached is a picture of the boards as I receive them - number stamped and all.

If this isn't enough for you, then my apologies, but I will continue on down the line with those who are interested.
Attached Thumbnails
img_9885.jpg  
Sprung is offline   Top