International Association of Penturners - View Single Post - A special request....
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 06:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
magpens

Photos: 45

It ain't me ..... it would never occur to me that any of us lowly members would have the "authority" to edit the smiley box. . I have enough "trouble" with getting my thoughts on paper without even using smilies very much. Now I'll have to look at "More Smilies" to see what is on offer !

EDIT: Oh, I see that it is called simply "More Smiles" and not "More Smilies" and that it resides underneath "Generic Smiles" and ahead of "Bananas". . And I also see that the residency of a particular one is not mandated, in all cases, by rigid property boundaries.

Notice that in the first-presented collection of "Smilies" there are 15 residents. . When you click on [More] you find that there are only 11 of these in the "Generic Smiles" neighbourhood while the 5 others are in the "next block". . And the

You also notice that, if you click a few times in the process of editing your post, that the residents of first-presented "block" change domiciles in an apparently random manner. . Not sure about the "Bananas".

Hmmmm, Skip ..... perhaps there is no real residence for some of them and they can change at will, with alien interference, or other subterfuge.

Quote:
I know...I know
..... what is it that you know ?

Last edited by magpens; 11-01-2017 at 06:56 PM.
magpens is offline   Reply With Quote Top