International Association of Penturners - View Single Post - April Meeting
Thread: April Meeting
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 03:57 PM   #27 (permalink)
traderdon55

Photos: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangertrek View Post
Mac & Don, I will not be able to attend the meeting next week. I will be in Colorado Springs to attend a funeral. My best friend from high school and college died of a heart attack.

Obviously won't be able to help with the casting demo. Maybe you can find a replacement person to help with the demo. Sorry for the late notice. I will send a door prize (mold) donated by NewLondon. PM me with an address.

I was really looking forward to attending this meeting. Sorry guys, now all I can do is look forward to the next one.
Sorry to take so long to reply but I have been so busy I have not been online for a couple of days. Everyone knows that being there for your friends family is way more important than a penturning meeting. I have sent you a PM. James ,thank you for stepping up as I know very little about casting and donuts would be great as no one has mentioned them yet. As already posted our host is doing hot dogs and so far we have three people doing desserts. Items that I can think of still needed would be like chips,drinks,or anything that you can think of that goes good with hot dogs. I will be e-mailing everyone attending directions and phone numbers by wendsday at the latest. If you are coming and don't recieve directions by wendsday let me know.