International Association of Penturners - View Single Post - April Meeting
Thread: April Meeting
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 12:58 AM   #26 (permalink)
Phunky_2003

Photos: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangertrek View Post
Mac & Don, I will not be able to attend the meeting next week. I will be in Colorado Springs to attend a funeral. My best friend from high school and college died of a heart attack.

Obviously won't be able to help with the casting demo. Maybe you can find a replacement person to help with the demo. Sorry for the late notice. I will send a door prize (mold) donated by NewLondon. PM me with an address.

I was really looking forward to attending this meeting. Sorry guys, now all I can do is look forward to the next one.

I can take over the casting demo, I had planned on backing up and helping share my knowledge with it anyway. I will bring more stuff to help with demo...

I ran out of resin hopefully I will recieve my next shipment before the meeting, if not I can run locally and get another resin.

Sorry to hear about your friend, take care and be safe. My prayers are with you and your friends family.

I can bring some donuts or whatever else is needed just let me know.

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man. - George Washington
Phunky_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote Top